They are a great way to reflect your individual team’s identity, or to show what club or national side you cheer for. The pride that you take in your team, is reflected by the jersey on your back.
Soccer jerseys fall into 2 categories:
- Available for all club teams and national teams around the world form soccerjerseyday.
- Available in sizes to fit children to adults.
- Many are becoming available especially for women, as they are a huge part of the fan base.
- Home and away versions.
- A fun way to support your favorite club.
- Great gift idea for soccer fans.
Soccer Uniform Jerseys
- The most important part of soccer uniforms.
- Reflects your teams identity.
- You can get replica jerseys for your team.
- You can choose standard team colors.
- Many sellers will create a design just for your team.
Original soccer jerseys were made of cotton. These soccer jerseys could be thick and soak up a lot of moisture. Whether it was rain or sweat, your jersey got a lot heavier as the game wore on. That could affect performance as it stuck to your body.
As soccer grew, the jersey material also evolved. Soccer groups worked with clothing manufacturers to create materials that would absorb less moisture and were lighter. That is when synthetic, and dry technology material took over.
Just as the materials were simple, the designs were simple too. At the start, solid colors of white and dark were the norm. Could you imagine that most jerseys even had collars? Or laces and buttons? However most are now without collars.
Now the designs are limited only by the imagination. Club teams and their sponsors treat their soccer shirts as marketing vehicles to promote themselves. While sales of individual soccer stars jerseys continue to increase in popularity.
Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Beckham, Zidane, and Thierry Henry are some of the more popular ones.
“Whatever your need, replica jersey, or soccer uniform jersey, you will be able to find one to wear with pride.”